About the GKrellM ConsoleWatch Plugin:
A plugin for gkrellm, that observes which users are using which consoles.
Currently only tty1 up til and including tty6 are monitored.
Author: Mark van Eijk <email@example.com>
- Configuration (which tty's to watch).
- Use ADT's (such as linked lists) instead of static variables for each tty
- Add support for themes.
- ConsoleWatch (0.1.2)
- Needed to patch behaviour of utmp-calls AGAIN.
- Improved reporting if no user is logged in on the console.
- Added to Makefile: creation of plugins directory if it does not exist.
- ConsoleWatch (0.1.1), no download version available
- Patched version 0.1, so that it uses getutline() instead of getutent(), this significantly decreases possible misbehaviour of ConsoleWatch.
- ConsoleWatch (0.1)
If something goes wrong, first make sure you have gkrellm => 0.9.8 and gtk 1.2.
If things then still don't work please mail
Plugins on this page are free software released under the GNU
General Public License.
Feel free to e-mail us with comments, questions or suggestions.